Magical Kashmir Tour for Family
About the Tour:
From the lofty green Himalayas hailed all over the world to glittering lakes surrounded by stationary houseboats makes Kashmir a perfect vacation to strengthen and rejuvenate your bond with your family. Lean out of your Shikara and catch a glimpse of the amazing sunset while gliding your fingers over the chilling water of the Dal lake with a leisurely Shikara ride. One can also get to experience the magical floating stay with cozy and comfortable suites, warm hosts combined with delicious Kashmiri food which will make up a unique and idyllic stay in a houseboat.
Wave back at the shepherds as you experience the countryside on a pony ride through the verdant meadows and chilling Lidder River meandering through the mountains of Pahalgam. When there’s snow around, a snow fight is bound to happen, no matter what your age, fulfil your lifelong dream of building a snowman at Gulmarg. Conclude this perfect vacation by taking a postcard perfect family frame in the traditional Kashmiri attire, to treasure the memories for life.
Arrival at Srinagar | Evening at Dal Lake
Meet at a pickup point in Srinagar and get transferred to your pre-booked hotel.Upon arrival at your hotel in Srinagar, meet our representative and get welcome with a welcome drink. Complete the check-in formalities, have lunch and proceed for a sightseeing tour in Srinagar.In the evening, Visit the famous Dal Lake, which is the second largest lake in Jammu & Kashmir.Ride a Shikara, the traditional wooden boat at Dal Lake and experience the natural beauty of the glistening lake. Return back to the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay and dinner.
Srinagar - Gulmarg | Local Sighseeing
Wake up in the morning, have a hearty breakfast, complete the checkout formalities and leave from Srinagar to Gulmarg.On reaching Gulmarg, proceed to your pre-booked hotel and complete the check in formalities.Visit Gulmarg Gondola, which is the prime attraction over here and enjoy a cable car ride.Skiing in Gulmarg is famous, you can also try that.Return back to your hotel, enjoy an overnight stay and dinner in Gulmarg.
Gulmarg- Pahalgam | Drive to your next destination
Wake up in the morning, have a hearty breakfast, complete the checkout formalities and leave from Gulmarg to Pahalgam.Enroute, visit Saffron fields and Avantipur ruins which is eleven hundred years old temple.In the afternoon, reach Pahalgam and complete the check in formalities in your pre-booked hotel.Have lunch (at your own cost), rest for sometime and leave for sightseeing in Pahalgam.Visit the Mamleshwar temple which is a famous temple in Pahalgam.In the evening, you can go shopping for woolens, carpets, handicrafts,etc. in the local market.Enjoy an overnight stay and dinner at the Hotel in Pahalgam.
Pahalgam | Valley of Shepherds
Wake up in Pahalgam,have delicious breakfast and leave for a day tour in Pahalgam.Visit the Aru Valley, a small village located 11kms from pahalgam famous for its scenic beauty and various adventure activities.Visit Betaab Valley and Lidder River, the most popular tourist destination and enjoy their natural charm.Further you will be taken to Chandanwari, which is near to Betaab Valley which is famous for its natural beauty surrounded by snow-capped mountains.After a beautiful sightseeing, return back to hotel and rest for the day.Enjoy your overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Pahalgam - Srinagar | Explore The Paradise on Earth
Wake up in the morning, have your breakfast, complete the checkout formalities and leave from Pahalgam to Srinagar.On arrival at Srinagar, proceed to your pre-booked hotel, complete the check-in formalities and leave for day excursion in Srinagar.Visit famous tourist spots like Chashma Shahi, Nishant Bagh, Shalimar Garden, Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden and Shankaracharya Temple.In the evening, you can go shopping spree at the local market in Srinagar.Return to your hotel, overnight stay and and dinner in Srinagar.
Srinagar - Sonamarg - Srinagar | Day Excursion to Sonamarg
Wake up in the morning, have your breakfast and drive for Sonamarg which is at a distance of 81kms.Enroute Sonamarg, take a halt at beautiful spots and enjoy the scenic view and natural beauty.On arrival at Sonamarg, you can ride on horse to visit Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. You can also enjoy the most popular sports activities like white water rafting here in Sonamarg.Once done exploring Sonamarg drive back to Srinagar to your hotel.Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Srinagar | Time to say Goodbye
Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast and complete the checkout formalities.Get dropped at your desired location in Srinagar and end the trip with beautiful memories.
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast and Dinner on all the days
- Highly experienced Driver cum guide
- Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
- Air / Train fare
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing, entrance fees.
- Cost for Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges or water sport activities.
- Cable car at additional cost
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost of meals (Lunch)
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly on arrival .
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- All monuments are from outside unless mentioned in inclusions.
Select Pacakge To Calculate Price
- Hill Station
- 7Day(s) - 6Night(s)
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- All applicable refunds will be done in the traveler's TTG wallet as ttgcash.