Kashmir Group Tour Package
- Get enthralled by the towering Himalayan ranges draped in snow, scenic meadows and valleys, mighty glaciers, heavenly gardens, picturesque lakes, and pristine rivers in Kashmir
- Visit India's first colorful floating market, set against the beautiful backdrop, which marks it as a photographer's haven
- Marvel the enchanting Kashmir Valley and the snow cladded peaks as you embark on the world's 2nd highest Gondola in Gulmarg
- Live the Bollywood dream by getting amazing insta-worthy photographs against the flower laden meadows of Sonmarg
- Treat your taste buds with flavourful delicacies of Kashmir like Kahwa Tea or Wazwan /Rogan Josh etc
About the Tour:
Embark on a tour to the 'Heaven on Earth' - Kashmir, that welcomes you with its gust of fresh breeze coming from the majestic Himalayan Peaks and lures with magical valleys and green pastures. Dotted with beautiful lakes and surrounded by magnificent valleys, Kashmir is sure to wash away all the stress and will give you the much-needed break from the busy city life.
From taking a leisure stroll through the beautifully manicured Mughal Gardens of Srinagar to sliding down the snowy peaks of Gulmarg, this Kashmir group tour package will help you to explore the paradise with all its heavenly charms. Spend an evening overlooking a beautiful sunset while enjoying a Shikara ride in Dal lake, shop your heart out at the colourful streets of Srinagar and sit back as you watch the shepherd boys wave as you cross the banks of the foaming and gurgling Lidder River which curves its way around the mountains to beautiful spots like Aru Valley or Betaab Valley.
Arrive Srinagar | Welcome to The Paradise on Earth
Reach the pre-decided location to meet the representative who will give you a quick overview of the tour.You will then be transferred to a hotel in Srinagar.Once you get checked in, take some rest after the tiresome journey.The remaining day is at leisure so that you can enjoy the stay witnessing the alluring beauty around the hotel.You can also head out to explore the nearby local markets shopping for souvenirs.Overnight stay at the hotel in Srinagar.
Excursion to Sonmarg | Walk around the Famed Golden Meadows of Sonamarg
After breakfast at the hotel, prepare yourself for the full-day excursion to the picturesque 'Meadow of Gold’.Popular for the fast-flowing Sindh River, here you can try your hands on fishing to catch the Golden Mahseer fish that is considered to be one of the rarest catch in the world.You can go ahead to enjoy sledging & other snow-related activities at the Thajiwas Glacier or can also opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice with your family.After an eventful day building a snowman and throwing snowballs at each other you will be returning to the hotel in Srinagar.You will then be retiring for the day at the hotel in Srinagar.
Excursion to Gulmarg | The Meadow of Flowers where you can Enjoy the Second Highest Cable Car Ride i
Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for upcoming adventures.Proceed to Gulmarg, primarily famous for ski slopes and natural 18 holes golf course, which is also the highest golf course in the world. As you drive towards Gulmarg you can enjoy the splendour of nature and the snowy mountains that accompany you throughout the journey.Once you reach Gulmarg, the most essential thing is to go on the Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Kongdoori and Marry Shoulder.Enjoy the panoramic views floating above the valley and witness nature slowly unveiling its hidden beauty as you rise higher in the cable car.In the evening, drive back to Srinagar for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Srinagar to Pahalgam | A Quiet Little Town Adorned with a blanket of Pine Trees and Crystal-Clear Ri
Wake up to a fabulous view of the snow-capped mountains, enjoy a hearty breakfast and check-out from the hotel.You will then proceed towards Pahalgam, also known as the valley of shepherds.On arrival at Pahalgam, check in to the hotel and relax for a while before proceeding towards the Beautiful Aru Valley.Aru Valley is a small village that is famous for its scenic beauty and here you can indulge in various adventure activities.Then proceed towards one of the most popular tourist destinations, the Betaab Valley, which offers stunning views of Lidder River surrounded by heavenly natural charm.Further, you will be visiting Chandanwari, which is famous for its snow bridge and is also the starting point of the holy Amarnath Yatra.After a day full of beautiful sightseeing and thrilling adventures, return back to the hotel in Pahalgam and call it a day.
Pahalgam to Srinagar and Sightseeing in Srinagar | Walk the Beautiful Mughal Gardens with a Variety
After having a filling breakfast, drive back to Srinagar to visit the famous Mughal Gardens including the Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure) and the Shalimar Bagh (abode of love).These gardens are situated on the banks of Dal lake. Nishat Bagh is the larger of the two gardens and has an impressive plantation of Chinar trees on its highest terrace.You will also visit the Shankaracharya Temple and Hazratbal Shrine.In the evening, you can go on a shopping spree at the busting Lal Chowk where you can buy leather goods, embroidered mats and carpets, antique jewellery and the highly demanded Pashmina shawls.You will then be transferred to a beautiful houseboat floating quietly on the crystal clear waters of Dal lake.Have a delicious dinner and an overnight stay aboard the houseboat in Srinagar.
Departure From Srinagar | Bid Farewell to the Paradise
Have breakfast, check out from the houseboat.You will then be dropped off at your desired location in Srinagar.This concludes your Kashmir group tour package with unforgettable memories.
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (SUV/Tempo Traveller) as per the group size
- Stay on a double and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels
- Breakfast and Dinner included in the package
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Air / Train fare
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing, entrance fees.
- Cost for Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges or water sport activities.
- Cable car at additional cost
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost of meals (Lunch)
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly on arrival .
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- All monuments are from outside unless mentioned in inclusions.
|Solo Traveler||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||8 PAX||10 PAX||10 PAX+|
|৳ 42,000||৳ 22,500||৳ 21,000||৳ 18,000||৳ 17,000||৳ 15,500||৳ 14,500||৳ 13,000||৳ 12,000|
Child - /w bed: ৳ 11,000 Child - /wo bed: ৳ 8,000
* Price is showing for each person (PAX). If price is ৳ 22,500/PAX, then total for 2 PAX will be ৳ 45,000 and so on...
Select Pacakge To Calculate Price
- Hill Station
- 6Day(s) - 5Night(s)
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- All applicable refunds will be done in the traveler's TTG wallet as ttgcash.