Land of Orchid
Darjeeling, known as the queen of the Himalayas is situated in the Northern Part of the Indian state of West Bengal. The city is located in the Siwalik Range of the lesser Himalayas and is famous for its tea industry. The city is also famous for the Darjeeling Himalayan Railways which is one among the UNESCO World Heritage List. There are a large number of tourist destinations in Darjeeling making this place a wonderful holidaying experience. Tourist places in india.com offers you complete guidance on all that you want to know about Darjeeling.
To the east, a dull orange sun emerged painting the sky with brilliant strokes of magenta, gold, orange and fuchsia. The snow capped Everest, Kabru, Kanchenjunga, Jannu and other peaks slowly emerge from slumber to start a new day. The sun worshippers gasp at the magnificent sight. As the fog lifts in the slowly penetrating sun, the town gradually comes alive. Amidst brewing of tea, the sing-song Gorkhali which is the local dialect, rises and falls like music.
Among the major tourist attractions in the Darjeeling city, the most important is the Tiger Hill. It is situated about 2590 m and gives a splendid of the sunrise over Kanchanjunga. Mount Everest, the world's highest peak is clearly visible from the Tiger Hill. Another important place to visit in the city is the Rock Garden and Ganga Maya Park. These parks are located about 10 km from the town and have developed into wonderful picnic spot.
The place has a scenic beauty and one can walk down to the Darjeeling Mall from here . Other important places in the city include the Ava Art Gallery, Mall, Batasia loop, Lloyd Botanical Garden, Nightingale park, Darjeeling-Rangit Valley Passenger Cable Car popularly called the ropeway, observatory hills, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and the monasteries to name a few. One can also visit places around Darjeeling like Kalimpong, Kurseong, and Mirik.
DARJEELING – PELLING
After breakfast, transfer to Pelling (6000 ft / 118 kms / 04 hrs). Arrives & Check in Hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
NJP RAILWAY STATION / IXB (BAGDOGRA AIRPORT) – MIRK
Arrival at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport. Transfer to Mirik (4905 ft / 55 kms / 03 hrs). Arrives & Check in Hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel
MIRIK - DARJEELING
After Breakfast visit Mirik Lake Excursion (Boating & Horse Riding is available on direct payment basis). After lunch transfer to Darjeeling(7100 ft/49 kms/3 hrs) . En-route visit Pashupati Market (Indo-Nepal Border). Arrives & Check in Hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit Mix points, covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PNZ Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetans Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Rope way, Japanese Temple, Ava Art Gallary & Peace pagoda. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Lachung and Lachen on APAI (With all Meal).
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle (refer vehicle details in terms & conditions, column) for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.
- Transport to Tsanu Lake & Lachen/Lachung by Non Ac Sumo for all category.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
|Solo Traveler||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||8 PAX||10 PAX||10 PAX+|
Child - /w bed: N/A Child - /wo bed: N/A
* Price is showing for each person (PAX). If price is ৳ 36,000/PAX, then total for 2 PAX will be ৳ 72,000 and so on...
Select Pacakge To Calculate Price
- Hill Station
- 9Day(s) - 8Night(s)
- Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 500/-per Head.
- 25% Between 15-10 Days Before Tour Departure.
- 50% Between 10-05 Days Before Tour Departure.
- 75% Between 05-01 Days Before Tour Departure.
- 100% on the Same Day & No show.
- Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.