Land of Primula
A mountain state in the Indian Himalayas and a former Himalayan Kingdom situated between Nepal in the West, Bhutan in the East and Tibet/China in the North. Sikkim with its rich bio-diversity has 180 lakes ranging in an altitude from 200 meters to almost in the lap of Mt. Khanchendzonga 8,585meters- the third highest mountain in the world. Sikkim is spread in 7096 Sq. km. area has 600 Species birds, 4,500 species flowering plants, 424 species of Herbal plants, 240 species of Ferns and 16 species of Conifers besides 36 species of Rhododendron, 600 species of Butterflies, 600species of Orchids, making it a botanists’ paradise.Sikkim promises vistas of Mountains, Lakes, Monasteries, numerous species of Flora and Fauna and most of all hospitable & friendly people of Sikkim.
Sikkim is one of the most promising states of India today with happy people and their unique culture. It gives its visitors a genuine welcome and treats them as friends. With its spectacular scenery and enviable climate it is no wonder that tourist die to visit it. Its abundance of rivers and lakes accompanied by its moist air gives it a lush. Its strangely tropical look gives the habitat of varied and exotic flowers. Most rare and unique orchid flower offers majestic beauty accompanied by the others flowers. Sikkim is a multilingual, multi religious and multicultural state.
Pick- up from hotel at Gangtok at about 10 a.m. proceed to Lachen(130 Kms / 06 hrs) at an altitude of 9000 ft. On the way stop and enjoy a few wonderful locations like Tashi View Point, Kabi Lungstok, Naga Waterfalls, the confluence of Lachen-Chu and Lachung-Chu at Chungthang. Lunch will be served at Namok. You are likely to reach Lachen at late afternoon / in the evening and will check in our hotel.
CHOPTA VALLEY –GURUDONGMAR LAKE- LACHUNG
Excursion to Chopta Valley & Gurudomgar Lake (13000 ft / 70 kms / 03 hrs). After lunch transfer to Lachung. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast leave for Yumthang (11800 ft / 43 kms / 02 hrs) On the way you may visit the famous hot spring. Yumthang is a large valley surrounded by mountains where the tree line ends. In April / May / June the valley erupts in a riot of colours as Rhododendrons, Primulae and many other Alpine Flowers are in full bloom. In the winter months, Yumthang is somber with snow all around, and the anow clad mountains adding to the ethereal beauty. Return to Lachung for Lunch. After lunch visit Lachung Monastery, Cottage Industry and Waterfalls. Dinner will be served at about 8 p.m.
After breakfast leave for Gangtok. On the way stops between singhik, Mangan and if the weather is clear you may get to see the Khangchendzonga Range. This location offers a majestic view of Mt. Pandim, Mt. Kabru, Mt. Simvo, Mt. Jopuno, Mt. Khangchendzonga and Mt. Siniolchu. Lunch at Namok on the way. O/n at Gangtok.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Lachung and Lachen on APAI (With all Meal).
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle (refer vehicle details in terms & conditions, column) for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.
- Transport to Tsanu Lake & Lachen/Lachung by Non Ac Sumo for all category.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
|Solo Traveler||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||8 PAX||10 PAX||10 PAX+|
Child - /w bed: N/A Child - /wo bed: N/A
* Price is showing for each person (PAX). If price is ৳ 18,500/PAX, then total for 2 PAX will be ৳ 37,000 and so on...
Select Pacakge To Calculate Price
- Hill Station
- 4Day(s) - 3Night(s)
- Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 500/-per Head.
- 25% Between 15-10 Days Before Tour Departure.
- 50% Between 10-05 Days Before Tour Departure.
- 75% Between 05-01 Days Before Tour Departure.
- 100% on the Same Day & No show.
- Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.