A mountain state in the Indian Himalayas and a former Himalayan Kingdom situated between Nepal in the West, Bhutan in the East and Tibet/China in the North. Sikkim with its rich bio-diversity has 180 lakes ranging in an altitude from 200 meters to almost in the lap of Mt. Khanchendzonga 8,585meters- the third highest mountain in the world. Sikkim is spread in 7096 Sq. km. area has 600 Species birds, 4,500 species flowering plants, 424 species of Herbal plants, 240 species of Ferns and 16 species of Conifers besides 36 species of Rhododendron, 600 species of Butterflies, 600species of Orchids, making it a botanists’ paradise.Sikkim promises vistas of Mountains, Lakes, Monasteries, numerous species of Flora and Fauna and most of all hospitable & friendly people of Sikkim.
Sikkim is one of the most promising states of India today with happy people and their unique culture. It gives its visitors a genuine welcome and treats them as friends. With its spectacular scenery and enviable climate it is no wonder that tourist die to visit it. Its abundance of rivers and lakes accompanied by its moist air gives it a lush. Its strangely tropical look gives the habitat of varied and exotic flowers. Most rare and unique orchid flower offers majestic beauty accompanied by the others flowers. Sikkim is a multilingual, multi religious and multicultural state.
Pick- up from hotel at Gangtok at about 10 a.m. proceed to Lachung (115 Kms / 06 hrs) at an altitude of 8,600 ft. On the way stop and enjoy a few wonderful locations like Tashi Viewpoint, Kabi Lungstok, Naga Waterfalls, the confluence of Lachen-Chu and Lachung-Chu at Chungthang, Twin Waterfalls and Bhim Nala Waterfalls. Lunch will be served at Namok. You are likely to reach Lachung at late afternoon / in the evening and will check in our hotel.
After breakfast full day excursion to Yumthang Valley & Hot Spring (11800 ft / 02 hrs). After lunch, transfer to Gangtok (124 kms / 06 hrs). Over night at Hotel.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Lachung and Lachen on APAI (With all Meal).
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle (refer vehicle details in terms & conditions, column) for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.
- Transport to Tsanu Lake & Lachen/Lachung by Non Ac Sumo for all category.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
|Solo Traveler||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||8 PAX||10 PAX||10 PAX+|
Child - /w bed: N/A Child - /wo bed: N/A
* Price is showing for each person (PAX). If price is ৳ 8,000/PAX, then total for 2 PAX will be ৳ 16,000 and so on...
Select Pacakge To Calculate Price
- Hill Station
- 2Day(s) - 1Night(s)
- Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 500/-per Head.
- 25% Between 15-10 Days Before Tour Departure.
- 50% Between 10-05 Days Before Tour Departure.
- 75% Between 05-01 Days Before Tour Departure.
- 100% on the Same Day & No show.
- Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.